Now a day’s people mostly like to share the contents published in the websites to their Social networks and starts discussion about those contents in Social networks. This makes social network to earn by using your shared contents and works. But now you can create a Small network for your website itself. To create a Small social network in your website, you need to install Spot.im in WordPress. Let’s we first see about this platform Spot.im.
Spot.im is the platform which helps you to create a small social network for your website where small community people’s can discuss about your contents published in your website in your website itself (i.e.) Spot.im helps the people for having the real-time conversation in any kind of website. This was first founded by Nadav Shoval and Ishay Green. You can turn any type of website into Social network by just using only two lines of code. Its beta version is used in more than 1000 website which includes the Time Out, Suamusica and Kerrang. Let’s we move forward and see about how to install Spot.im in WordPress below.
How to Install Spot.im in WordPress
There are two steps you need to follow to install Spot.im in WordPress. Lets we see one by one below.
Also See: HOW DID MY WEBSITE LOOK IN PAST
Step 1: Create Spot.im for WordPress
- To create Spot.im in WordPress first you need to go to Spot.im (https://www.spot.im/) website and select “Add Spot.im to your website”. When you select that one, it will ask you to sign in with your social network. You need to get sign in.
- After you get Sign in, you need to answer for some details like “Spot Name”, “Spot Design” which is present in Create spot page. After filling all those details, you need to select “For WordPress Users” which displayed at the bottom of the page. Then you must to copy that “Spot.im ID” which is needed for your WordPress website.
Also See: ACCESS BLOCKED WEBSITES [HOW TO]
Step 2: Install Spot.im in WordPress
- Now you need to login to your WordPress account and click “add new Plugin” which is present in your Dashboard head.
- Then you need to type Spot.im in Search box. When you got that Spot.im, you need to install the Plugin.
- Then enter into the Spot.im WordPress Plugin settings and enter that Spot.im ID which was copied before. Then Save it. Now you install Spot.im in WordPress and create a small social network for your website.