Also See: Facebook after your Death
How to update Facebook status without logging-in: (Update Facebook status outside the facebook)
Update every Tweets:
Go to: https://twitter.com/settings/profile and Scroll a little bit there you can see a button “Login to Facebook” and enter your Facebook ID and password. This will update all your tweets in facebook status.
Selective Tweets update:
Also See: Earn Money from Android Apps
Status via Email:
How to get Post by Email address or Personalised email address:
- Login into your facebook account
- Go to “Settings:
- Click on “Mobile” tab
- If the text notification is deactivated, Activate it by entering your mobile number
- After verifying your mobile you can see “Post-by-Email Address“, Just copy the email address and save it in your email contacts
Anyone can post in your wall by using this email, So be careful and keep the email id privately
- After getting your Personalised Email id, login into your Email service and compose a new mail. You can upload more than one number of photos or videos within the service provider limit.
- The text you entered in subject box will show as captions of the all photos (If the subject box is left without any text then the photos will not appear in your timeline)
- In address bar, Enter your personalised email id / Post by email address
- For example: email@example.com
- The photos are updated in facebook as soon as the email reaches the facebook and it will show as mobile uploads.
Status using Google plus:
Updating facebook status using Google plus is similar to as updating status via email,
- Get your Post by Email address as mentioned in status via email.
- Then go to your Google+ Circle and create a new circle as you wish
- In “Add a person”, Enter your personalised email id and save it
- While sharing a status in google plus, If you include the new circle, it will automatically share the status in facebook timeline also