How to make Boot-able pendrive without using any Software:
1) -> Open Commend Prompt and type cmd in run
2) -> Press “Windows Button + R” (It will open run in Pop up Windows) and then type “cd” and hit enter,
3) -> Insert Pendrive and type “disk part” in command Prompt, It will open a new Window
4) -> Then type “list disk” in the disk part Window, This will show removable hard disk, It won’t show path or name of Pendrive, You have to select the pendrive by identifying its size. (minimum 4GB pendrive is required)
5) -> Type which disk is your pedrive is, For example “select disk 1″
6) -> To ensure that’s your pendrive, type “details disk” it will show you about pendrive details, Check its size to ensure
7) ->Type “clean” to clean the drive
8) -> Now to create Partition, Type “create partition primary”
9) -> Type “select partition 1″ to select partition for the Pendrive
10) -> “format fs=ntfs” It will take some time to format the drive
11) -> Type “active” and hit enter, then type “assing” and finally type “exit”
The task is completed, The pendrive is Bootable, Now copy the OS file to the pendrive and then boot the system with it. The OS file should be an image file.
Making a pendrive Bootable with using software is very easy, To know how click here
To change back to normal, Just format the pendrive. or Go to command prompt and type “format: drive letter”
Even though after formatting you didn’t get back to normal, Right click My computer -> Manage -> Disk Management -> Right click on USB drive -> Delete Volume -> Right Click -> Format Volume.
Now surely you will get back your pendrive to normal.