Like Operating system (OS) for Computer / Mobile, Social Medias such as Facebook, WhatsApp has became the most important for people lives and at least once in a day people Uses it. There will be a less number of people in the world can be found, when the people have been searched for not using those applications. At least once in a day, every user opens these kinds of application from their mobile, taps and closes it. When people start browsing and try to access some kind of websites such as Facebook, people mistakenly click on the Save Password option. If the users did the same mistake on Microsoft Edge, user can easily remove those saved passwords via control panel. Do you need to know how to make it? Then move forward to learn how to delete Facebook Passwords Stored in Windows 10.
Delete Facebook Passwords Stored in Windows 10
There are lots of methods are available to delete Facebook passwords Stored in Windows 10. But the step which is described below will be a new experience for you to delete Facebook passwords Stored in Windows 10. Just try it.
Note: These steps to delete Facebook Passwords Stored in Windows 10 can be applicable only on Microsoft edge.
Steps to delete Facebook Passwords Stored in Windows 10
- To delete Facebook Passwords Stored in Windows 10, Open Control Panel in your desktop either by using the shortcut key win + x or right click on the start button.
- Around many tabs displays in your desktop, click on the User Account
- Click on Credential Manager.
- Once you click on the Credential Manager, it directs you to its corresponding part which displays to tabs – Web Credentials and Windows Credentials.
- There will be some list of links shown in your system. Scroll down until you get the Facebook link (com). Once you have reached that Facebook link, click the down arrow which is present parallel for that link.
- A Remove button is placed at the bottom of that dialog box. Click Remove.
- A new dialog box with a confirmation message appears in your system. Click OK to delete Stored Facebook Passwords in Windows 10.