Generally war means missiles, guns, death of human begins etc., but now the world has changed, everything has become computerised. Now the latest trend of war is creating virus and spreading it the enemy country or hacking the country’s important server. The main reason for spreading virus is to make something disable.
Now a new virus read to attack computer. Beebone virus is a fast spreading virus in india reported by CERTin (Computer Emergency Response TeamIndia). It is a type of trojan virus and it gets into a computer with the permission of the user but without their knowledge. A dangerous thing with the virus is, it downloads some other virus into the computer without the user knowledge. It host in computer by more than 20 names. So it is very hard for an Antivirus program to detect it.
How to get rid of virus:
The digital security experts advices the computer users:
- To make some security changes in your computer to avoid the spreading of this virus.
- Beware of removable hard disks. It is an easiest way of spreading the virus.
- Disable autorun option in windows system.
- Set strong password and username
- Do not open untrusted sites
Vobfus is also a virus which comes with Beebone and It protects each other from destruction by any other antivirus program. Some of the Beebone virus name as stored in computers are listed below
Beebone Virus names:
- Trojan.Win32.Jorik.Fareit.qru (Kaspersky),
- Trojan horse (Symantec),
- Trjoan-FBZZ! 41E0B7088DD9 (McAfree),
- Trojan.Win32.Jorik.Fareit.qsl (Kaspersky),
- BeeboneFMQ! 039FA2520D97 (McA free),
- W32.Changeup!gen40 (Symantec),
- Vobfus.dxpf (Kaspersky)
It is better to format your computer if you found any file names as listed above. The antivirus names which were given in the brackets detects the virus names. Besafe and be aware of these virus in your computer. Protect your computer and save all your files.