Xposed framework helps to customize android device without flashing ROM. To change android device as you wish, you have to root your android device and have to flash the ROM. Many android users hesitate to flash their android device because they could suffer from any problem. Xposed framework customize android device more than rooting the device. Xposed framework helps to customize lock screen or launcher, font size, device text, style and many other stuffs without flashing your ROM. Moreover, xposed framework helps to customize the apps in your android device. It works on android version 4.0 and above.
How to install Xposed framework :
For Gingerbread: XposedInstaller: https://github.com/liudongmiao/XposedInstaller
- Download and install xposed installer from the above link and install it in your device
- Open the installer and tap on “Install / update”
- Reboot your device
- Now xposed framework is installed in your device successfully
How to customize Android device:
Note: Take a complete backup of your device before starting work
You can customize android device by using modules in xposed framework. There are many modules which helps to customize your device some modules are listed below. Select a module which you need and download it from google play or from http://forum.xda-developers.com
- Download and launch its APK files from google play or from http://forum.xda-developers.com
- Launch Xposed installer and tap on “Modules” .
- You can find many modules, Check the box which you want to enable
- Reboot your device again
- Now you can find lots of options to customize your device
There are many modules you can try and one. Each module is like an app which was developed by individual developers. You can found many modules in http://forum.xda-developers.com.