YouTube videos get paused when the YouTube screen switches off while watching the video. The video again needs to be load completely if we want to watch it again. This action forces the people not to switch over from the YouTube screen while watching the videos. Lots of people get frustrated when the screen unfortunately switches off while watching the videos.
People always look for a solution to play YouTube Videos with screen off. But there is no settings are available to change this problem in the default YouTube app. Even though there are some apps got present in Play Store to offers solutions for this problem, they also certainly removed from the Play Store because those apps includes some content which are conflict with YouTube policies. But here after you don’t need to worry. Because we have got some tricks to play YouTube videos with screen off in your Smartphone. Got Excited? Willing to know how to play YouTube videos with Screen off? Scroll down to know about it.
Play YouTube Videos with screen off
Even though there are many video hosts are available, the reason why I specially choose YouTube is that YouTube acts as favorable one for most of the people to upload and watch videos across the world. Because people believe that they can get what they needed via YouTube like tutorial videos, funny videos, exclusive video songs etc. Lets we look forward to know how to play YouTube Videos with screen off.
Also See: YOUTUBE FOR KIDS BY GOOGLE
Tricks to Play YouTube Videos with Screen off
To play YouTube videos with screen off, we are going to use the free browser app – Mozilla Firefox. This method to play YouTube videos with screen off is applicable for all Smartphones. Lets we see those steps of how to play YouTube videos with screen off using Mozilla Firefox.
- Download and Install free Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Go à YouTube Website (within Mozilla Firefox browser).
- Tap à Settings à click “request desktop site”
- Click on any video and watch it. Even the screen switches off, the video won’t get paused.
These are the steps you need to follow to play YouTube videos with screen off using Mozilla Firefox browser app.
Also See: HOW TO VIEW YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN OFFLINE
Media Viewer Small App
If you are the Sony Xperia Smartphone user, then you have an alternative way to play YouTube videos with screen off. For other devices, it won’t work. Sony Xperia users can play YouTube videos with screen off using Media Viewer Small app. Let’s we see how to play YouTube videos with screen off using Media viewer small app below.
- Download and install Media Viewer Small App from Play Store.
- To access the Media viewer small app, you need to click on the square button (recent apps) which is present at the bottom right of your screen.
- Finally you need to tap the upward arrow which is present at the bottom left.
- These steps help you to access the Web videos app.
- When you tap on web videos app, a new window screen gets pop out allows the user to search videos. And it also allows the user to play YouTube videos with screen off.
That’s it. By using above tricks you can easily play the YouTube videos with screen off. Hope you got the result that look in this article.
Note: The web videos does not support all the features where you can get from regular YouTube, it has some limitations.