Most People always love to work Computer in Multi Windows which makes them to feel that they are doing many works at a time. Most importantly they feel that they can save their precious time while using the Multi Window feature in Computer. And this feel makes the people think to get this Multi Window feature of Computer in their Android Smartphone’s too. But Unfortunately, still Google Company did not add this Multi Window feature in Android Smartphone’s yet. For your information, Samsung Company offered this Multi Windows features for their users.
But you don’t worry. The Xposed Framework developers got your feelings and create an Xposed module which is called as XMultiWindow. This XMultiWindow helps us to get Multi Windows in Moto E, Moto G and Moto X (Android devices). To get the features of Multi Windows in Moto E, Moto G and Moto X, the android devices should be rooted. Let’s we see how to get Multi Windows in Moto E, Moto G and Moto X below.
Multi Windows in Moto E, Moto G and Moto X
We need some requirements to get this feature of Multi Windows in Moto E, Moto G and Moto X. Lets we see what requirements we needs to get this feature of Multi Windows in Moto E, Moto G and Moto X below.
- The android devices of Moto E, Moto G and Moto X should be rooted.
- Get Xposed Framework.
- Get the Android app – MultiWindowSidebar.
Also See: BUGS IN ANDROID LOLLIPOP SOLVED
Steps to get Multi Windows in Moto E, Moto G and Moto X
Step 1: Set up Xposed Framework and Xposed module – XmultiWindow:
- First you need to install the Xposed Framework (already downloaded in the requirements) in your Android devices (Moto E, Moto G or Moto X) with Super User Rights.
- Then you need to click the Download button which is present in the Xposed Installer. And Search for the latest version of Xposed module – “XmultiWindow” and download it.
- After installing the Xposed installer as the head of the modules session, you need to make a tick in the checkbox of Xposed module – “XmultiWindow”.
- Now you need to move to the Framework session of the Xposed installer. And then you need to click the Soft reboot button placed in that Framework session to activate both the module and Xposed Framework.
Also See: MOTO SMARTWATCH MOTO 360
Step 2: Set up MultiWindowSidebar and get Multi Windows in Moto E, Moto G and Moto X
- After finishing the step 1 properly, now you need to select the apps that you wish to work in Multi Window using the Select apps menu.
- Then click Drag launch mode and you need to select the XmultiWindow in that Drag launch mode list. You also need to click the Tap launch mode and needs to select XmultiWindow (Top) in that Tap launch mode list.
- Now you need to click play button which is placed at the top right side of the MultiWindowSidebar. Now can you drag any apps in that split screen (top and bottom).
Now, you gets the feature of Multi Windows in Moto E, Moto G and Moto X. Enjoy the Multi Windows in Moto E, Moto G and Moto X.