Siri changes the whole world when it gets releases on iPhone 4s. Since the release of Siri, it makes the every device to have its own voice-controlled assistant (Google Now) which is always ready to answer the question ask by the user. And we need to agree that Google Now does not offer the same kind of personality like Siri or Cortana offers. But for Android users, Google now works really well as their personal assistant. The hot news for the Android lovers is now the Android user can make Google Now always on in Android Lollipop 5.0. Lets we discuss about how to make Google Now always on in Android Lollipop 5.0.
How to make Google Now always on in Android Lollipop
Before moving to the steps directly to make Google Now always on in Android Lollipop, lets we see what the user can do when he/she make Google Now always on in Android Lollipop 5.0. When the User makes Google Now always On in Android Lollipop then the user commands or their queries can be listened by the Google now even the screen is off. The user can also perform action when the screen is off through Google Now. Lets we see how to make Google Now always on in Android Lollipop 5.0.
Make Google Now always on in Android Lollipop
To make Google Now always on in Android Lollipop, you need to follow certain Steps. Lets we see those steps below.
- The first step you need to follow to make Google Now in Android Lollipop 5.0 is that you need to open “Settings Menu”.
- Then you need to click the option “Language & input”.
- Then click “Voice Input”
- After following the above instruction you need to tap the ‘gear icon’ which is placed next to the “Enhanced Google Services”.
- Then just click the option “OK Google” Detection.
- Now you need to tap the ‘Slider’ which is present next to the “From any Screen”. (If you set up the Google now for the first time then you need to train your device to identify your voice).
- Finally you need to tap the ‘Slider’ which is next to the option of “When locked”. This step allows you to do any search through your voice or any actions can be performed even when the screen is locked. Click the “OK” option after the warning gets display.
Now you make Google Now always on in your Android Lollipop 5.0.
Also See: IOS8 CRASHES MORE THAN ANDROID LOLLIPOP