Nokia’s neoteric phone, Nokia X with Android OS is a new revolution in Nokia History ever. Nokia is under Microsoft Inc., but its latest release Nokia X is with Android OS which is a Google product. This is the first Gadget of Microsoft / Nokia with Google product. Most of the mobile phone companies uses Android OS except Apple. In order to increase the Nokia mobile phone product sales, Nokia has decided to launch a smartphone with Android OS. This shows how android is in field of smartphone. Even though nokia uses Android it doesn’t allows a user to use Google apps like play store. Play store is one of the best place to find all android apps. Here is a trick to install Google Play store in Nokia X.
How to install Google Play Store in Nokia X:
To install Google play store, the mobile must be rooted first and there is no long process to Root the phone. As it is with Android OS, Everything can be done using apps. To Root Nokia X just download the below apps and install it.
One of the best one click Rooting app in Android is FRAMAROOT.
- Download the apk file from the above link, Copy the file to Phone and install it.
- Now download some Google apps from the below link
- Move all the files to System/apps and change the permission as shown in below image
- Reboot the Phone and install all the apk files as normal installation
- Now Launch Google Play Store
Is it working ? Now you can install all the android apps from Google Play store. If there is any problem on proceeding above steps just comment your problems. We will give proper solution to solve your problems.