In this article, we are going to discuss about how to add extra features on WhatsApp using WhatsAppX. WhatsAppX is nothing that it’s a new Xposed module which allows the users to get extra features on WhatsApp. You may think that what type of extra features it offers for the users in WhatsApp. Let’s me explain about it first. This WhatsAppX offers the extra features on WhatsApp like per contact wallpaper, Lock contacts, save favorites and hide message preview. Let’s we move forward and see how to get extra features on WhatsApp using WhatsAppX.
Extra Features on WhatsApp Using WhatsAppX
We need some requirements to get the extra features on WhatsApp using WhatsAppX. The requirements are listed below.
- The Android mobiles must be rooted.
- The User must install the SQLite Installer for Root to make this module work (i.e.) to get extra features on WhatsApp.
(Note: Most of the Android device pre-installed this SQLite3).
- WhatsAppX Xposed and Xposed Framework require.
Steps to Get Extra Features on WhatsApp Using WhatsAppX
Step 1: Set up Xposed Framework and WhatsAppX module
- Install the Xposed Framework in your Android phone with super user rights.
- Click the Download button present in the Xposed installer. Search and download the latest version of “WhatsAppX” module.
- Once you install the WhatsAppX as the head of the module session, make a tick over check box in the WhatsAppX module.
- Then move to the Framework session placed in the Xposed installer. Click the “Soft reboot” to activate both the WhatsAppX module and Xposed Framework.
Also See: HOW DID MY WEBSITE LOOK IN PAST
Step 2: Set up SQLite3
Like I already said, this SQLite3 is pre-installed in most of the Android device. If SQLite3 is not present in your Android device follow the upcoming steps.
- Search Play Store -> SQLite installer for Root and gets install it.
- Once you install the SQLite installer for Root, it will ask you to select the version to install. You need to select the latest version and click the “GO” button. Permit the super user permission (root access) which will ask by the application.
Step 3: Make WhatsApp as you like
- Open the WhatsAppX module which is installed before and select the feature which you like to add in your WhatsApp application.
- Now restart the WhatsApp application by just stopping the WhatsApp once and start it. This restart makes the WhatsApp to add the extra features which appear next to the contact or group icon.
Enjoy the extra features on WhatsApp..!!!!!!