Instagram is an application where the user can capture a picture or videos and upload in it. Instagram offers the features to their users to share those uploaded pictures or videos instantly on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more. The user also has the facility to send those uploaded pictures or videos directly as a private message.
But to download Instagram Photos and Videos on android mobiles directly from Instagram app is a big issue for all Instagram users where the Instagram application has not officially creates any feature to download Instagram Photos and Videos on android mobiles. People who really want to download Instagram Photos and Videos on their android mobiles, this post will helpful for them.
There is a method to download Instagram Photos and Videos on android mobiles where the user needs to root their Android mobiles. But that method was too extreme. So I choose another method that you don’t need to root your android mobiles to download Instagram Photos and Videos. Because in that method, an application named as InstaSaver App is used.
The InstaSaver App helps you to download Instagram Photos and videos on your mobile. The name – InstaSaver App sounds similarly as Instagram. Due to this reason, many people think that it is an Instagram official app. But actually it is not Instagram official app. Are you really interested to know how to download Instagram Photos and Videos on Android mobiles? Then still why you are waiting. Scroll down and see those steps to download Instagram Photos and Videos on android mobile.
Download Instagram Photos and Videos on Android [How To]
Before moving to know how to download Instagram Photos and Videos on android mobile, you first need to download the InstaSaver App from play store. After you install the InstaSaver App, you can move forward and follow the instructions to download Instagram Photos and Videos on your android mobile which is mentioned below. Let’s see those steps to download Instagram Photos and Videos on android mobile.
Also See: ACCESS BLOCKED WEBSITES [HOW TO]
- First Choose the photo or video that you want to download. Then look at the 3 dots at the bottom (right side) of the image or video that you choose.
- Tap on that 3 dots. Once you tap on it, it shows a drop menu. From that menu, tap on the copy share URL Once you tap on that option, a notification will show with a message that the URL has been copied.
Also See: HOW TO CREATE ANDROID APPS FOR WEBSITES
- Then you need to move to the InstaSaver app and paste the URL in the empty field specially made for the URL.
Note: Once you paste the URL in that empty field, the responsive Image or Video of that URL gets loaded depends on your network speed.
- If you paste the URL of the image means you just need to tap the image. If you paste the URL of the URL means it shows two options (i.e.) either the picture present in the Video or the video itself. So if you need to download video means tap on the video.
- Once you tap either on image or video, the InstaSaver app starts download. And it won’t take more time to download.
- After the completion of download, the corresponding image or video gets save in your android mobile.
Enjoy by download Instagram Photos and Videos on android mobile. J