The main reason to Install Android Lollipop on PC with Google Apps is to test the Android Application or developing the Application. To do this purpose, People’s mostly prefer some of the virtual machines or some Android emulators which includes Oracle VM VirtualBoX, Genymotion and BlueStacks etc… But the drawback in that Android emulators and virtual machines is these both does not allows the people to use Google Apps (Play Store) on PC. To avoid that drawback and to use the popular Google Apps (Play store) which includes Google+, Gmail etc… we found the easy way to install Android Lollipop on PC with Google Apps. Let’s we move forward and see how to Install Android Lollipop on PC with Google Apps.
Install Android Lollipop on PC with Google Apps
We need some requirements to Install Android Lollipop on PC with Google Apps. Lets we see what type of requirement we need to Install Android Lollipop on PC with Google Apps below.
- Android Emulator – Genymotion: To install Android Lollipop on PC with Google Apps, we need to download the Android Emulator –Genymotion. To download and install Android Emulator – Genymotion use the Following link: https://cloud.genymotion.com/page/launchpad/download/.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox: The Oracle VM VirtualBox supports Android Emulator – Genymotion. So we need to download the Oracle VM VirtualBox (Latest version). To download the Latest version of Oracle VM VirtualBox, use the Following link: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads.
- Google Apps – Android Lollipop: We need to download the Android Lollipop from the Google Apps zip. This Google Apps Zip has the essential Google Apps like Play Store, Gmail, and YouTube etc… TO down the Android Lollipop – Google Apps zip, you can use the following link: https://s.basketbuild.com/filedl/gapps?dl=gapps-lp-20141109-signed.zip.
- Android SDK: To use ADB, we need to download and extract the Android SDK. To download and extract the Android SDK, use the following link: http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html.
Also See: TRANSFER MONEY THROUGH GMAIL
Steps to Install Android Lollipop on PC with Google Apps
Step 1: Set up Android Lollipop in Genymotion:
- We need to install both the Android emulator – Genymotion and Oracle VM VirtualBox which was downloaded already in the Requirements. Then launch Android Emulator – Genymotion and gets login with Username and password that was already created by you while downloading the Android Emulator – Genymotion.
- Then you need to select Add to create a new Virtual device. After that, you need to select a Virtual device 5.0 API 21 which was present and then click Add. There will be Available Virtual devices list is shown. You can add any devices that you like to use. After selecting the device, click next.
- After click the next button, the Virtual image gets start download. Once the download gets finished, click the finish button. Now you can see the virtual devices which are listed in “Your Virtual devices” of your home screen.
- Then you need to set the ADB path (Android SDK Folder which is downloaded before) in the Android Emulator – Genymotion. Now, you can click play which makes you to start virtual device.
Also See: CODELOBSTER : THE BEST PHP CODE EDITOR
Step 2: Set Android Lollipop with Google Apps:
- Once the booting gets finished you need to drag and drop the Zip file which was downloaded in the requirements named as gapps-lp-20141109-signed.zip to Android Emulator – Genymotion window. Once you do it, it starts installing the Google Apps and asks you to confirm to install the Google Apps. You need to confirm it.
- When the Google Apps gets transfer then it will ask you to flash that Zip file. You need to click OK to flash that Zip file. Once the Flash gets finished, then Reboot your Virtual Device. Now you are able to see the Google Apps in that window.
- Some Google Apps may crash. To solve it, you just need to open that Google Play store and need to sign in with your Google Account that you created and gets starts download the Apps that you needed from the Google Apps (Play store).